Access Genetics systematic pre-implementation planning and turnkey equipment procurement services expedite your molecular genetics lab set-up and minimize your time commitment.
Partnering with Access Genetics begins with a detailed conference call to determine all elements of implementation, including:
- General scheduling and logistics
- Confirmation of your testing scope, including assay types, sample types, expected volumes,
- Floor plan & equipment needs assessment
- Training plan
- Assay validation plan proposal
- IT and connectivity review
- Order and billing overview
- Physician education support
Following the pre-implementation equipment verification, Access Genetics procures, or can assist you in obtaining and financing, all the necessary hardware components that best meet your specific molecular testing needs.
This turnkey program eliminates your need to place and manage orders. Equipment is shipped directly to our facility, allowing us to track the equipment, process warranty documentation and oversee backorders. This service eliminates your need to handle and store multiple pieces of equipment prior to installation.
Recommended equipment suites are available from Access Genetics by direct purchase or through our leasing option to help minimize your initial capital layout.